Sunday, 2 September 2012

Penny Black and More September Challenge

Good morning,

It's time for our September challenge at Penny Black and More. Our theme this month is:-

"EARLY CHRISTMAS MAKES"

Usually, but this time of year, I have made a real inroad into my Christmas card making, but this year I am way behind, so this challenge is great for me.


I've used the clear Penny Black stamp set called "Jolly Friends" (30-058) for both the main image and the snowflake background.

I had better get on with making some more Christmas cards as the big day will be here before we know it!

Hugs and best wishes, Clare x

13 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Clare.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shirley said...

I am loving this fun and wintery card Clare. love the colour combo also and the sparkly snow.

Shirley

Ellie said...

This is so adorable! I love the image, and gorgeous snowflake!

Daniele said...

such a sweetie Clare, love the sparkle, haven't even thought about Christmas yet although I know it will be here in a blink of an eye.
hugs and best wishes

Kat said...

Love that sweet pair of hedgies and the colours are lovely.

Kat xx

debby4000 said...

Love your wonderful card.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

Hi Clare,

As I said on your Stampy entry, apologies for being late arriving,

I really like the colour scheme you have gone with on your card, I know you like making Christmas cards this one is lovely.

B x

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Clare!
Hugs Kristel

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi Clare,
so sweet card, love the snow effect!
Have a happy week;-))m

snailzpace said...

this is so cute clare! i love the colours, the snowflake background and big die cut snowflake.
linda

Tracy said...

This is so cute and festive Clare. I love that image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Stephanie said...

Super card Clare! I hear you about being behind on Xmas prep....at this rate, this year there won't be a Christmas at our house lol x

pinky said...

I am struggling to get into Christmas cards this year too Clare but this one is just adorable. Love the subtle background paper too.