Monday 25 January 2016

That was a long break!

Wow, that was a very long blogging break!

I'm getting back into card making after a long break where other crafts such as sewing and knitting took over.

I've made a few cards recently but here is today's make using some new to me products. (I am amazed by all the new products and companies out there since I last made cards).


I just love this cute owl from Clearly Besotted. I definitely wanted to try out Steph's stamps and dies straight away and I'm very impressed with them.

Another great, new to me, product is the Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen - I love how simple this product is to use to add a bit of glitter.

I dug out my Glossy Accents for the eyes, beak and bow and Crackle Glaze for the branch. Considering I haven't used either of these for over three years I was impressed that they had not clogged up or deteriorated.

Time to think about the walk to school now.

See you soon!

Clare

No comments: