Sunday, 2 September 2012

Sir Stampalot September Challenge

Good morning,

It's the first Sunday in September which means it's time for our new monthly challenge at Sir Stampalot.

This month we have a picture inspiration theme:-


I've used the colour scheme, roses, lace and lady as inspiration for my DT card.


The background has been created using Wild Rose Background stamp (3258R) by Rubber Stampede, coloured with Letraset alcohol markers.

I hope you can join us this month.

Hugs and best wishes, Clare x


9 comments:

Sally H said...

It is stunningly Beautiful Clare! I love it! That background stamp is beautiful and I love how you have coloured it

Daniele said...

what a lovely card Clare, so prety
hugs

Kat said...

Beautiful card Clare. I love how you've coloured these gorgeous flowers. Love that lace too.

Kat xx

brenda said...

Good morning Clare,

Sorry to be so late getting here, story of my life this week !

This is a really lovely take on the inspiration, the image is adorable and the doily works beautifully.

B x

brenda said...

Morning again Clare,

Not sure what's going on there, I left a comment but it seems to have disappeared, but just in case want to say your card in the fabulous take on the inspiration.

B x

pinky said...

Perfectly gorgeous Clare. Love how you used the doily and what a gorgeous vintage photo.

Lynne K said...

This is so very pretty, Clare! LOVE the background, and the dragonfly, and the image is just gorgeous. Fabulous take on the photo.

Lynne x

Ruth said...

Beautiful in every detail. Ruth x

Tracy said...

Beautiful and elegant, I love your dragonfly, so pretty.
Happy crafting
Tracy x