Wednesday 22 April 2009

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - DAWNY'S SKETCH #13

Good afternoon. It's another glorious day and I really should be in the garden making the most of the sunshine while it is here - however, I was getting craft withdrawal and thought it about time I made another card.

This is my card following Dawny's sketch for this week's Papertake Weekly challenge.




The image is Penny Black from the Critter Party clear set. The sentiment is from the Clare Curd Papermania set. The coloured cardstock is DCWV and the embossing has been done with Cuttlebug swiss dots and a border from the 'with love' set.

Once again my photography leaves a lot to be desired!

Thank you for looking, I really appreciate it.

9 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Hi There, I really love the white and pink. The layers are gorgeous! It's so clean and happy looking! Great job littlebear.

Tracy said...

Love this little image. Great LO for challenge, I had a go too.

Sue said...

aww gorgeous card luv the colours, embossin folder looks fab, sue.x

LINDA said...

This is so Pretty.. Love it..
Hugs, Linda

debby4000 said...

Oh wow this gorgeous, love the embossing and what a darling little hedgie
luv
Debby

Ann said...

Really lovely card, I love the simplicity of the splash of colour on white - beautiful x

Christine said...

Great card love your layout & colour combo.

Christine xx

busybeestamper said...

Hi! Your card is great simple yet elagent.

Virginia

Mrs Mayne said...

That's lovely Clare! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!