Tuesday 7 April 2009

I'M A BLOG CANDY WINNER!!

I am so lucky! This morning the postman delivered to me not one, but TWO, packages.

The first was from Katrina at Whimsical Wishes - I was lucky enough to win her "Follower" candy drawn on 31st March. She sent me some gorgeous double sided papers, card blanks, buttons, ribbons and dew drops.

The second was from Caryn at Glitter me Silly, I was lucky enough to win her blog candy - to celebrate her 100th follower -drawn on 1st April. Here is what she sent me:-



I still cannot believe my luck and can't thank these two lovely ladies enough for their kindness. Please take a look at their wonderful blogs.

Thank you Caryn.

Thank you Katrina.

Watch this space for posts using these goodies.

3 comments:

Jacilynn said...

congrats to you. I love getting fun mail!!!!

LINDA said...

Congrats to you.. Have fun with your new stuff..
Hugs, Linda

Katrina Turner said...

Pleased you liked the bit and pieces I sent you and that they arrived OK. I'm sure you will put them to good use, your cards are lovely!
Hugs,
Katrina xx