Friday 3 April 2009

Friday Sketchers

Here is the card I have made for this week's Friday sketchers. I loved the sketch but unfortunately I'm not very pleased with my card.

I used my new stamp "Flowery Mimi" from Pink Gem Designs and coloured her in with my pencils from Rymans and Sansador. The rectangle and tags are cut with spellbinders dies and the sentiment is computer generated. The lilac rectangle has been embossed with a Cuttlebug Paisley folder and the paper is Dovecraft.

I have a long way to go with my card making to come anywhere near many of you very talented people - but I do enjoy myself!

Thank you for taking the time to look.

7 comments:

LINDA said...

This is so sweet..Love thew DP. and the embossing is great..Love it..
Hugs, Linda

Jacilynn said...

Oh, I think it is just beautiful. All the detail is gorgeous. Your coloring also looks fabulous! You are a talented lady!

tiggertastic said...

what a wonderful card, i love the image and the layout is fantastic.

the card below is ever so sweet and the embossing looks fantastic as the backing,

wishing you a enjoyable weekend.

Sarah x

Saskia said...

So beautiful... I love the colours, love the image!!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Unknown said...

oh really lovely and sooo cute. thank you for joining the friday sketchers challenge,
hugs, bea

aardvarkpest said...

Sweet card. Love the colour combo and the embossing goes really well with the paisley paper.

Glenda

karen said...

lovely card, very pretty colouring and the stamp is so cute x karen x