Monday 6 September 2010

New Challenge reminder

Hello there!

I hope you all had a good weekend. I didn't get a chance to craft. However, I will have a card to share with your tomorrow when the new challenge "Oldie but a Goodie" goes live at 8.00 a.m.

This challenge will give you the chance to ink up those much loved, but possibly forgotten, rubber stamps that you've had for more than 6 months. There will be a prize and a top three so it's well worth checking out.

Enjoy your day.

Hugs, Clare xx

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Clare, Just to let you know there is something for you on my blog.

Lisa x

pinky said...

So looking forward to this challenge Clare.
Pinky

brenda said...

Hi Clare

Was wondering when the date was, pleased for the heads up so I can ink up an oldie or two.

B x

G Peplow said...

Hi Claire, just a line to say Thank you for your kind comment on my blog:D xx

Mandy said...

Hi Clare,
Can't wait to check out the new challenge tomorrow....
Mandy xx

Kat said...

Must try to remember this Clare. I'm sure we all have this kind of stamp lol!

Kat xx