Now this one's not for a challenge, I just couldn't resist playing with my new stamps and trying some different colouring methods.
The stamp is Teddy Antics by Elzybells. I've watercoloured these teds with Derwent Graphitint pencils and inked and chalked the background. I cut a second balloon and heat embossed it with holographic embossing powder - I used a glue pad instead of an embossing pad and the embossing has bobbled lots instead of going smooth, I was going to add another coat of embossing powder to try and smooth it out but then I decided I quite liked it as it was.
I cut the card using the largest long rectangle scalloped nestability. I wasn't sure about these nesties but I think I'm going to end up using them a lot.
It's a shame the weather has been so dull for this UK bank holiday - let's hope the next one is better!
Thank you for looking.