Monday 18 May 2009

Elzybells - Challenge 20 - Create a card with more than one fold.

Good evening! I've been wrestling with my camera to try and get some decent shots of my card for the current Elzybells challenge - I managed to catch a few minutes when a couple of rays of sunshine came through the grey sky and went for it. I ended up with several movies and not many photos - I really don't know what I'm doing!

Anyway, onto the card. The current challenge at Elzybells is for a card with more than one fold.

Here is the card when it's closed



and here it is when it's open


The Elzybells stamp I have used is from their most recent release and is called "Teddy Antics". I coloured the teddies in with copics, then cut them out, shaped them and attached them to the card with Pinflair glue (I love this stuff). I stamped the balloon separately on to DP three times and tied cross stitch thread to them. I cut round the top teddy's thumb so he could hold onto the strings.

The designer papers and cardstock are Die Cuts with a View and the lettering is from a Sizzlits alphabet called round table.

I hope you've had a good day, thank you for stopping by and taking a look.

Clare xx

6 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card
xxxx
Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.

Jacilynn said...

Oh, Clare, this is just too cute! Love the hidden folds and the image is too cute. Great Card!
Hugs

Marcea said...

This is a brilliant card - love the design and of course the cut images
-x-

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, wonderful cute image and I love the balloons.
luv
Debby

LINDA said...

What a fantastic card..Love the little image.And the design is awesome.. Fab coloring too.
Hugs, Linda

Max said...

Awww those teddies are just lovely ... great folds make for an unusual card that will stand out from the crowd.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx