Happy April Fools' Day to you and "Happy Birthday" to the Sir Stampalot Challenge!
It is our second birthday and we are celebrating with a Birthday Blog hop and a challenge theme of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".
You can make absolutely anything you want as long as it's to celebrate a Birthday and this is the prize from the lovely guys at Sir Stampalot for this months luck challenge winner:
I made this card for my niece's birthday and used a cute Molly Blooms image which looks just like her!
In addition to the usual challenge, we are also having a blog hop (go to the challenge blog to start). You will need to:-
- Visit each of the DT's blog listed below
- Leave each one a comment to be sure you are in the draw for the prizes on each of the DT's blogs
- Pick up a letter from each DT blog you visit
- Assemble those letters into two words - both have four letters and send your answers to email@example.com by noon GMT on 30th April
- All correct answers will go into the draw for this super prize...................
Here's the list of blogs you need to visit, you should have come to me from Pinky's blog and next you need to visit Brenda's blog.
I hope you have managed to guess my letter! This is the prize on offer for my comment draw:-
I hope you can join our Birthday celebrations!
Hugs, Clare xx