Thursday 1 December 2011

Ready-Teddy-Go December Challenge

Good morning,

It's the first of December and time for a new challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go.

Our theme this month is:-
"Anything Goes"


I decided to make another Christmas card. I'm still worried that I haven't got enough. I really ought to sit down and make a list so I know EXACTLY how many cards I need!

The image I have used is an old one from Stampin' Up! I love these cute Polar Bears and they are very quick and easy to colour (I've used Letraset markers for the colouring). The scalloped mat has been cut from white card and the edges are coloured with the same purple Promarker that I used on one of the scarves. I've blinged up the card with Glamour Dust and gems. The sentiment is by Hero Arts.

Very many thanks to everyone who joined our Easel challenge last month, please check the challenge blog to see if you are a winner.

I hope you can join us this month.

Hugs and best wishes, Clare xx

12 comments:

Daniele said...

love the simplicity of the image such pretty colours, hope you are well
hugs from Daniele x

Squirrel x said...

Awh, just love this hun! What gorgeous little bears, and the choice of colour is perfect. Adorable. Hugs Sxx

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Clare!!
Hugs Kristel

Roma said...

Wow gorgeous card ,love the colours x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is gorgeous ..love that sweet image and the lilac accents
LISA X

CraftyC said...

Beautiful Clare, love the added sparkle
Clairexx

brenda said...

Just lovely Clare, lilac and glitter really do go so well together.

B x

brenda said...

Me again Clare, I just saw the post below as I navigated away and wanted to say am so sorry for your loss.

B x

Liz McGuire, said...

Love that image, never seen it before. And what a fab idea to colour the mat for an exact match - very clever. Brilliant card Clare.

Liz x

Linny said...

love these little bears Clare.Lindax

June Nelson said...

This is lovely the image is so cute and the colour combo is gorgeous xxxx

Juls said...

gorgeous!! I love WOW and the touch of lilac really brings it to life!!! Love all the added sparkle too!!! HUgs Juls