- There are going to be a few changes to the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge, but Penny Black and the Design Team think they are going to make it even better than before and allow lots more of you to join in.
- We are opening up the challenge entry criteria and starting with our November challenge you will be able to use any stamp on your work, although strictly no digi images.
- There will still be lots of prizes on offer and all eligible entries will go into the draw, plus there will be an additional prize each month for entries using a Penny Black stamp or stickeroo.
- And if that's not enough, we are having a “Who’s in the Spotlight” feature every month. The DT will be keeping an eye open as they go on their rounds and about the 20th of each month we will feature two entries which stand out to us. Those entries will be able to display our special logo and will be invited to write a short bio about their crafting journey which will be published on our blog.
- There will be a slight change to our name to take account of these changes and in future we will be know as ‘Penny Black and more at Allsorts’.
Now you may wonder why we are making these changes and think we have fallen out of love with our precious Penny Black stamps, but nothing could be further from the truth and the DT will all continue to use them on their DT work.
But we do realise that not everybody is lucky enough to own Penny Black stamps and has been prevented from joining in previously.So we hope the changes will make it easier for more of you to join in the fun and also have the opportunity to win the stamps on offer from Penny Black and our other sponsors so you can start your very own Penny Black collection.
I will be back in a few days with another post showing you a special project I have made. All the DT were set a special challenge to see what we would come up with.
Hugs and best wishes, Clare xx