Wednesday 26 January 2011

Simon Says Challenge - Animal Antics

Good afternoon.


Here's my entry for this week's Simon Says challenge where the theme is "Animal Antics".

The image is another cute Toby Tumble called "Walking in Clover".

I would like to apologise for not visiting my blogging buddies very much recently. I won't go into details but I am very worried about something at the moment and until we have some answers I can't really concentrate enough for blog hopping. Please don't think I have forgotten you because I haven't. Hopefully things will all be back to normal soon.

Enjoy your day.

Hugs, Clare xx

8 comments:

Jacee said...

Hi clare, such a pretty card, I love pink, and a super image too.

Hope you'll soon be feeling more like your self very soon Clare.
Hugs Jacee

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - love the little image
Thinking of you .. hope everything will be ok
Lisa ;)

Daniele said...

sweet card,lovely colours, well I am biased.....lol
hugs

pinky said...

Very cute little image Clare, sorry to hear you are a bit worried at the minute, hope things sort themselves out in a good way for you.

Annie said...

such a pretty pink card, and I love this Toby Tumbles you have used.
hugs, annie x

Juls said...

too cute! Love the touches of pink and your fabulous flower! Hugs Juls

craftimamma said...

This is lovely Clare. Your colouring of the image is beautiful and you always pay such attention to the little details.

I hope your problem is soon sorted out. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Clare, love the cute beautifully coloured image, lovely papers and fantastic details.

Hope your troubles soon find a happy ending sweetie and thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx