I'm feeling pretty low at the moment and my mojo is hiding away, so I thought I would try and cheer myself up by making a card for the current challenge at Penny Black Saturday which is "All My Favourite Things". After all, these are what are supposed to cheer you up according to Julie Andrews in "The Sound of Music"!
(apologies for the washed out, artificial light photo)
The favourite things I chose were:-
1. The first ever Penny Black stamp I bought which is called "Just Buzzin' By", I can't say that I have a favourite PB stamp as the position for first place is always changing, however, because it was my first, this one will always be special to me.
2. Kraft card - I love this colour, I don't use it very often as I haven't got much and don't want to run out of it!
3. Glamour Dust. One colour suits all and so easy to use.
4. Decoupage. I'm often too lazy to decoupage my images but I always think they look better when I do.
5. Clean and Simple - my favourite style of card.
Thank you visiting my blog.
Best wishes, Clare xx