Sunday 14 February 2010

Sir Stampalot Challenge Winners and exciting news!

Good afternoon.

Wow, what a fabulous response we had to the Special Sir Stampalot challenge and blog hop. Thank you very much for your support.

The blog hop winner drawn from the comments left on my blog is:-

Well done Tammy, you win Hero Stamp and Sentiments
Please email your full name and postal address to IBAS brenda@ibas.co.uk

(Please check here for a full list of winners).

A big thank you must go to Brenda of Floral Fantasies who has done an amazing job organising the whole event and, of course, to the generous hosts Sir Stampalot.

Today Brenda has announced some exciting news. I've copied the announcement from her blog:-

"I want to let you in on a secret that I have been longing to share with you..............the Sir Stampalot challenge is to become a permanent one......yipeeeeeeeeeeee. We are going to start with bi-monthly challenges so the next one will be on 1st April. And wowzers, what prizes are in store again.........I can't share yet, but watch this space as I will be revealing more in a week or two and I can tell you it's going to be amazing - you won't be disappointed and won't want to miss the chance to join in.".

I hope you are all having a great weekend.

See you soon!

Clare xx

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I am sooooooooll excited. Smiling widely here. Thank you, thank you! Smiles always...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.