Sunday 3 January 2010

Quixotic Challenges - Lace

Good morning everyone!

The current Quixotic challenge asks you to use lace on your project.

The image on this card is from the new Cuddly Buddly release and is called "Hello My Friend" and the papers are Cuddly Buddly digi papers "Cottage Florals 2". I've coloured this image with Prismacolor Pencils - I just had to have these ages ago and bought a box of 120 - I am ashamed to admit that I hardly ever use them!

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs and best wishes, Clare xx

11 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Clare this is great, smiling at the images such fun & great colour combo lovely card..thanks for your good wishes..re postings..

Hugs Christine xx

Sarah said...

Really sweet card Clare! Love the colours you've used and your colouring! I've wanted Prisma's too but haven't gone for them as I've not used the Koh-i-noors I've got or completely got the hang of my copics!
Happy New Year to you too.
xx :0)

Danielle said...

Oh, this is adorable Clare! I love the pretty papers and they go perfectly with this image! You should use your pencils more - your colouring is awesome!
Hugs, Danielle

Kat said...

Love that cute image and these papers are just right for it. I notice thay are called Cottage Florals but are they thistles? or is it just me?!!

Kat xx

Dragonlady said...

This is such a cute card Clare.

Hugs Ali x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Clare.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Clare this is totally gorgeous I love it to bits the papers are great the lace is beautiful and that image is so adorable.

Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, love the sweet image and what beautiful papers.
luv
Debby

craftimamma said...

I love this card Clare. You've coloured that adorable image perfectly and the papers and embellishments are just right too.

Lesley Xx

Juls said...

this is just so gorgeous!! Love the image and the fab colour combo! Hugs Juls

MarkerGeek said...

Beautiful!

Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!