Monday 12 October 2009

Lucky me!

Good morning everyone.

It's a gorgeous day here in Warwickshire and I am a very happy bunny, not only because of the sunshine but because I was the very lucky winner of Maarit's (of Violet's Corner) gorgeous blog candy.

Thank you very much Maarit, I will really enjoy using these gorgeous goodies.

I am so pleased to be a follower of Maarit's wonderful blog, she is a lovely lady and makes beautiful cards and scrapbook pages. You can visit her blog here.

Have a great day everyone.

Hugs, Clare xx

14 comments:

Mina said...

wwwwhhhhooooohhhhooooo congratulations
Mina xxxx

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely candy you won clare, that Tilda's so sweet and I love those flower's.
Well done you...
It's sunny here today, but it's really chilly I think I will be lighting the wood burner soon...
x
Vicky

paola said...

good for you Clare, enjoy!
Paola :)

Danielle said...

Congrats Clare - what a wonderful candy to win! Have fun using your new goodies! I've been very lucky too lately - it's always so nice to win!
Hugs, Danielle

Juls said...

ooooh that looks fab!! cant wait to see what you make with it!!

Saskia said...

Congratulations!!

Saskia :)

brenda said...

Wel done Clair, what a great start to the week.

B x

Dragonlady said...

Congratulations on your win Clare.

Hugs Ali x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oh, you have been busy whilst I´ve been at the Cyber Crop. Love the pear tag, it´s a stunning piece of art hun. I´ll come back and look at it again. The box for magic "Shush" is brilliant! And your cards are fab as always.
Thanks for the kind words dear blog friend :)

Hugs
Maarit

Donna said...

Congratulations Clare, enjoy playing with your new goodies :) Donna x

Jacilynn said...

congrats! I saw you won another one today. CAn't remember where I saw it. Cute Stamp!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you, indeed--congratulations! I love that Tilda!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Congrats Clare, hope you enjoy your goodies Hugs Julie x

Beth aka BR-T said...

Awesome! What a fun stamp! Beth aka BR-T