Wednesday 2 September 2009

Thank you for these awards

Good morning everyone.

I am a bad blogger who has left it far too long to say thank you for these awards. So I am making amends right now.

Thank you Sarah for this award:-

I have passed this one onto all my followers, but if you haven't picked it up yet, please do. You are all in my circle of friends.

Thank you Ali for this award:-

I would like to pass this to Vicky who makes great cards.

Thank you Katrina for this award:-

I would like to pass this on to Jacilynn. Your cards are such fun Jacilynn and they always make me smile.

I am so honoured to receive these awards, especially at times like now when my mojo has gone and left me. It makes me want to keep on blogging.

Hugs to all my followers and commenters. I hope you have a lovely day!

Clare xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great awards Clare, much deserved, Hugs Avril xx

Emma said...

Awh Clare - these are richly deserved - I love your work. I am sure Mr Mojo won't be long ;D

Have a great day,

Emma x

Jacilynn said...

How sweet! I'm honored to get this from me. You are the best!
Hugs,
Jacilynn

Stephanie said...

Awww you deserve these lovely awards & how sweet to pass onto your followers :)

Hugs xxx

BTW - LOVE that scallop mania project - wow!

Suzie Q said...

Hi Clare,
Thankyou i had super hols x
very well deserve awards i say, youhave been so busy lots of lovely creations.
hugs
Suzie Qx

Rach said...

congrats on your awards sweetie, you so deserve them.
xxx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Clare

Hope your mojo is back soon. You make some gorgeous cards and the awards are well deserved.

Take care

Ali x

Anonymous said...

Clare, Bless... Thank You so much for passing this on to me... I have been a bad blogger the last few day's, as you know this is a sad time for use and athough my crafting is a distraction,I can't concentrate for long...
Anyway Clare Congratulation's on your award and Thank's again
x
Vicky