Sunday 28 June 2009

Award

Hello everyone, my apologies if I haven't visited your blog recently, I've been feeling under the weather the last couple of days with a cold and headaches which have kept me off the laptop and out of the craft room. I'm feeling slightly better today and maybe I will be up to some crafting, I have a few ideas that have been running through my head that I'd like to turn into paper.

I have received this great award from NormaJean .



The rules that go with this award are to: a) Thank the person who gave it to you. b) List 10 honest things about yourself. c) Pass the award on to 7 people.

Thank you NormaJean!

Here are 10 honest things about myself:-
1. I am blessed with a wonderful partner and son.
2. I spend a lot of time crafting (and now blogging!).
3. I am lucky enough not to have to go out to work.
4. I miss living by the sea.
5. I think I drink too much tea (I’ve just made another cup).
6. I was born in 1968.
7. I once lived and worked in Florida.
8. A gorgeous German Sheppard rescue dog shares our home.
9. I can’t dance.
10. I love to read.

There are so many lovely people I would like to pass this award on to, but the rules say I can only choose seven, and I have chosen:-


Have a great day everyone!
Clare x

6 comments:

Juls said...

hi, sorry you have not been feeling too well, glad you are a bit better now! well done on the award, nice to find out a little more about you. hope you manage to get into your craft room today, I little bit of pretty paper glitter and colouring always helps one to feel better!!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

hi, sorry you have not been feeling too well, hope you are feeling a bit better now! well done on the award and thanks for passing it on to me. Hugs Julie x

Jacilynn said...

congrats on the award and thanks for thinking of me Clare. You are so very sweet. Thanks a bunch. Hugs

brenda said...

Hi Clare, sorry you've been under the weather as well, don't we make a god pair, both behind on our crafting.

Anyway, hope you are feeling better and thank you so much for the award - hope it's OK if I come collect tomorrow. I'll also try and get your RAK off tomorrow, still not up to speed on things I'm afraid.

B xx

karen said...

thanks clare for your get well wishes, thankfully on the mend now but full of hay fever (the joys of sommer). i do hope you're feeling better too. the award is fab and a lovely surprise now i have managed to get back to blogging. x karen x

LINDA said...

Hi Clare, congrats on your award.. And thank you so much for thinking of me, to pass it on to.. I will try to get it on my blog in the next few day..
Hugs, Linda